Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Introducing Bridee

A fresh face to the gallery, and an experienced fashion model as well. Introducing the very stunning and curvaceous bruntette model Bridie StCroix in this series. Bridee is one to follow on Flikr as well. we got a bunch of stats on this aspiring model and hope you enjoy these introductory images as much as I have in producing them.
Name: Bridee    

Rezz day:   3-29-2014

What country are you from?:  USA/ Born in Ireland       

Star sign:  Gemini

Favorite color?:  Hot Pink 

Favorite movie/TV show?:  Somewhere in Time or Life of Brian.. TV show Game of Thrones or Orange is the new Black... 

Favorite song?:  Bed of Roses/ Bon Jovi  or  In God's Country  U2 (I'm irish and live in nj.. these 2 choices were a given! ) 

Favorite place in sl?:  any and all beaches..  and all the fashion events.. 

Favorite store?: Anyone I can buy nice clothing and spend linden 

Describe your perfect date?: I am a romantic at heart.. He shows up. flowers in hand.. champagne in the other.. we go out to a nice romantic candlelit dinner.. soft romantic music. then home to relax in front of a fire place.. and see what the night unfolds. smiles 

What is your favorite sexual position?:  Partial to the leg over his shoulder and me on his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck. kissing him and watching his face.  

What brought you to sl?:  pure curiosity.. I stayed for the fashion, decor and the wonderful friends I have met along the way .. 

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  ok this made me laugh out loud. i guess taking the 5th isn't an option..  Shopping, decorating, spending time with friends, music and with the right man. a nice romantic evening together.. 

Who do you admire?:  A few people. .but 4 that stand out in my head are... My Dad..   he loved his family like no other man could. was a wonderful dad and an even better role model...  My Daughter.. she has matured into a gorgeous intelligent young woman... Each time I look at her I become amazed at what she has learned in life.. and how proud I am of her.. and lastly.. Michael Collins.. He fought when the world said he couldn't.. .and made a mark on Irish history... and lastly . George Carlin.. the man was a comic genius. I actually do like most comics, however he does stand out in my head. no one can top the 7 dirty words .  (my list of comics i love are endless. but he is top notch)

What is your special talent?:   blushes.  I have many. .but the one I admire the most is the ability to laugh at myself. and find humor in the worst of situations. most ails are cured by laughing. .

Tell us a little about your personality?:   ah.. well I laugh about almost everything. .I like to consider myself funny (some of my ex's may disagree with that.. lol)  .. Fiercely loyal to my family and friends.. Speak Irish and English.. and Jersey very well.. Very creative.. Love fashion and home decor... Loves the beach and surfing.. and adores going back to Ireland to clear my head when need be..  

Tell us a little about your SL experiences  I have had many positive happy experiences in SL.. and some not so good too .. brush them off and move on... too much happy and fun here to allow those to burden you. .

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?   My Flickr Account is  https://www.flickr.com/photos/bridee/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Contest - Rebel Hope Designs

Its always a nice thing to take part in Competitions, buts what would be even nicer when you can use your modelling skills to good use and w...